Redesign of web pages
Increasingly, companies are aware of the importance of their online presence. A presence according to your corporate image, which generates visits and business to the company, will allow you to make the leap in the required market. The evolution in web design is also fast-paced, and companies must adapt to it quickly.
The design and programming of web pages evolves rapidly, making many companies decide to take a leap forward and bet on the redesign of their web pages to update their design, content or add new features.
Our advantage: global vision of web redesign
Sometimes, when projecting the redesign of an existing web page, it falls into the trap of focusing all efforts on the visual aspect, leaving aside other key points for the proper functioning of any website.
In Digital Graphiks we propose a web redesign taking into account the visual, functional and technical field, introducing improvements in points such as information architecture, usability, a responsive design or the loading speed of the web.
All this by staying true to the corporate image of the company, introducing improvements with respect to the previous version, and eliminating the disadvantages presented.
How do we propose the redesign of a website?
- Situation study: to redesign a web page, a prior study of the market situation and the positioning of the client, as well as its competitors, must be carried out.
- Analysis of the current website: once the sector's radiography has been made, the current web page must be analyzed in depth. Examining from your communication strategy to a detailed analysis of the code of the website.
- Improvement approach: later we must decide which improvements should be implemented in the client's web pages or, in certain cases, the complete redesign of the website.
- Migration of content : we have the mechanisms to transfer content from all types of web managers, with the aim of maintaining the web positioning present in the previous web.
- Control: finally, the respective monitoring and maintenance of the new improved web pages must be carried out.