Social Media Plan
The Social Media Plan or Social Media Plan defines the strategy in social networks that a brand or company must follow to communicate effectively and in accordance with its corporate identity in this type of media.
Our advantage: bespoke social media consulting
One of the main problems faced by brands in their arrival on social networks is the inability to manage and maintain their presence effectively in the multiple profiles of companies they have created.
On the other hand, the abandonment of company profiles in social networks, either due to the absence of constant publications in them or the inability to respond to questions from users, create a very bad image for the brand.
The Social Media Plan is created to avoid this type of problems, creating a content strategy and a line of communication in line with the corporate and communicative identity of the brand.
We also made an advertising proposal, suggesting investments in ad platforms of different social networks, such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads or Youtube Ads.
What will a Social Media Plan provide you?
Through the Social Media Plan we will define a strategy in social networks for your brand that includes:
- Social networks and platforms more suitable for your company
- Strategies for the growth of followers, fans, etc.
- Type of publications to be made and their frequency
- Guidance on advertising campaigns and the investment to be made
- Language and style to use in your publications and responses to users
- Trends and current issues, hashtags
- Definition of objectives for each social network