Responsive web pages 100%
Recent studies already place the Smartphone as the main Internet access point in the Spanish market. In a context like this, having a web adapted for mobile becomes an imperative for all businesses with an online presence.
Keep in mind that there is a wide variety of devices with different functionalities. The design of a mobile website must be prepared to face this scenario, adapting to different operating systems (Android, iOS), screen sizes or types of devices (smartphones, phablets or tablets).
Our advantage: visual and functional responsive web design
The simple modification of the structure and size of the blocks that make up our website so that they fit on the screen of a Smartphone translates into a mere visual change.
There are several factors that differentiate the interaction of a user with a mobile in front of a computer: touch screen in front of mouse and keyboard, speed and stability of the Internet connection, or physical location in which we use each device.
Therefore, the responsive design must be accompanied by a rethinking of the interactions made by users in different types of screen, adapting the functionalities of the website for their correct use in them.
This flexibility allows websites to be kept alive, feeding us with periodic content to favor their positioning or reflecting an expansion of our business through the incorporation of new services.
What advantages does a responsive web design have?
- Prepared for all types of devices: the main differential factor of responsive web design, its adaptability to screens of computers, tablets, smartphones or TVs , among others.
- Better user experience : a content prepared for consultation on any device and the visual consistency it provides between these different versions.
- Increase of the yield: every time we go away more of the paradigm in which the on-line sales take place mainly in computers, since the responsive adaptation allows that the experience of purchase is practically identical so much in said devices and smartphones.
- Positive impact on SEO : in addition to the confirmation by Google of moving to a scenario in which the indexing of adapted content for mobile is prioritized, reducing the pogo-sticking effect in the results pages will have a positive impact on our positioning.
- Less development time: the fact of not having a parallel development for a mobile version, allows to dedicate less resources , both in the initial creation phase and in the maintenance of the website.